So here is something a little different this week! I talk a lot about Slimming World on this blog. It’s almost as if I follow the diet plan? Oh wait…It is one thing to make my recipes and another thing to actually go out and buy the things I need. To save myself a few shopping trips I will take my Slimming World shopping list with me and buy the essentials I need to make this diet a success.
Then it occurred to me that when I am shopping, I see people shuffling around with their packed trollies and they are all carrying the same thing. A big ol’ shopping list. I thought by sharing my own Slimming World shopping list it would not only be helpful to both old and new Slimming World members, but also save you some time.
I shop at Sainsbury’s, so everything listed below will be available to buy there. However, most other shops like Tesco, Aldi or Lidl will more than likely sell the same or similar things. Please do check syn values as shops may vary.
Healthy Extra B’s
- Quaker Oats Big bowl porridge
- Kingsmill Wholemeal Crustless bread 400g
- Original Shreddies
- Schar gluten free white ciabatta rolls.
Healthy Extra A’s
- Semi-skimmed milk
- Reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 5% minced beef
- 10% fat meatballs (1 syn for a pack from Sainsburys)
- Quorn chicken nuggets (0.5 a syn per nugget)
- Chicken breast
- Ready to eat cooked chicken chunks
- Ready to eat cooked ham slices
- Sainsburys Skinny burgers less than 3% fat
- Bacon medallions
- Dried pasta
- Dried rice
- Dried noodles
- Green beans
- Baby corn
Canned goods/cupboard items
- Tinned tomatoes
- Tinned peas
- Tinned sweetcorn
- Baked beans
- Spaghetti hoops (2 syns per can).
- Kidney beans
- Tinned tuna in brine
- Mugshots (syns may vary per flavour).
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Options belgian hot chocolate (2 syns per 11 grams)
- Flora light
- Bisto Gravy granules
- Nutella/chocolate spread
- Biscoff spread
- Fat free greek yogurt
- Eggs (lots)
- Light and free vanilla yoghurts (0.5 a syn each)
- Fat free quark
Herbs and spices
- JD seasonings (meal rub kits that I highly recommend!)
- Hot chilli powder
- Italian mixed herbs
- Stock cubes and pots
- Soy sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
I hope this has been helpful to you! Why don’t you check out my recipes here and put the shopping list to the test?
Scroll to the bottom of this page and comment on and rate this list! Share your thoughts with me!
Work with me —> https://molliesmenu.com/work-with-me/